Calendar – Aptitude MCQ Questions and Solutions with Explanations 6
51. How many days are there from 3rd February, 2012 to 18th April 2012 (both inclusive)?
52. What was the day on 15th august 1947 ?
53. What was the day of the week on, 16th July, 1776?
54. The maximum gap between two successive leap year is?
55. How many leap years does 100 years have?
56. Which two months in a year have the same calendar?
57. How many leap years do 300 years have?
58. On what dates of July. 2004 did Monday fall?
59. The year next to 2005 will have the same calendar as that of the year 2005?
Answer: Option C
Repetition of leap year ⇒ Add + 28 to the Given Year.
Repetition of non leap year
Step 1 : Add + 11 to the Given Year. If Result is a leap year, Go to step 2.
Step 2: Add + 6 to the Given Year.
Given Year is 2005, Which is a non leap year.
Step 1 : Add + 11 to the given year (i.e 2005 + 11) = 2016, Which is a leap year.
Step 2 : Add + 6 to the given year (i.e 2005 + 6) = 2011
Therefore, The calendar for the year 2005 will be same for the year 2011
60. If Feb 12th,1986 falls on Wednesday then Jan 1st,1987 falls on which day?