Calendar – Aptitude MCQ Questions and Solutions with Explanations 5
41. What was the day of the week on 26-January-1950?
42. Today is Thursday. What day of the week it was 30 days?
43. 01-Jan-2007 was Monday. What day of the week lies on 01-Jan-2008?
Answer: Option B
Given that January 1, 2007 was Monday.
Odd days in 2007 = 1 (we have taken the complete year 2007 because we need to find out the odd days from 01-Jan-2007 to 31-Dec-2007, that is the whole year 2007)
Hence January 1, 2008 = (Monday + 1 Odd day) = Tuesday
44. 1.12.91 is the first Sunday. Which is the fourth Tuesday of December 91?
45. Today is Thursday. The day after 59 days will be?
46. What was day of the week on 21-September-1987?
47. How many odd days are there from 13th May, 2005 to 19th August 2005 (both inclusive)?
48. What is the year next to 1990 which will have the same calendar as that of the year 1990?
49. Find the number of odd days in 126 years.
50. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?