Calendar – Aptitude MCQ Questions and Solutions with Explanations 4
31. Find the number of odd days in 123 days
32. Given that on 18th April 1603 is Thursday. What was the day on 18th April 2003?
33. Today is Friday, after 126 days, it will be:
35. How many times does the 29th day of the month occur in 400 consecutive years?
36. Second Saturday and every Sunday is a holiday. How many working days will be there in a month of 30 days beginning on a Saturday?
37. December 9, 2001 is Sunday. What was the day on December 9, 1971?
38. What day of the week was 1st January 1901
39. Today is 5th August. The day of the week is Wednesday. This is a leap year. What will be the day of the week on this date after 3 years?
40. January 1, 2004 was a Thursday, what day of the week lies on January 1, 2005.