Digital Circuits Questions and Answers
Here on Answers4u Website you can practice a lots of question from Digital Electronics with explanation and answers.Hope you like it and share with everyone who needs it. Thank You from Answers4u team.
Our 1000+ Digital Circuits questions and answers focuses on all areas of Digital Circuits covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Digital Circuits. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Digital Circuits comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Digital Circuits interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Digital Circuits with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Digital Circuits subject
Who should Practice these Digital Circuits Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Digital Circuits subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Digital Circuits subject
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Digital Circuits subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Number System and Codes
The section contains questions and answers on number systems, complements of 1,2,9 and 10, BCD and arithmetic operations.
|Number System – 1||1’s,2’s,9’s & 10’s Complements – 1|
2. Questions on Boolean Algebra and Minimization Techniques and Logic Gates
The section contains questions on logic gates, digital integrated circuits, boolean operations, sum of products and products of sum, karnaugh maps and quine-mccluskey method.
|Boolean Logic Operations||Logic Gates and Networks – 2|
3. Questions & Answers on Logic Families
The section contains questions and answers on RTL, DTL, TTL, ECL, IIL and characteristics of MOS, CMOS, BiCMOS and interfacing.
|Register-Transistor Logic(RTL)||MOS Digital Integrated Circuits|
4. Questions on Arithmetic Circuits
The section contains questions on half adder, full adder, half subtractor, full subtractor, 4-bit parallel adders and subtracters, fast adder, serial adder, BCD adder, basics of arithmetic operation and simplification of k-maps.
|Introduction of Arithmetic Operation||4-Bit Parallel Adder/Subtractor – 1|