Autonomous Robots: Path Planning
What you’ll learn
- Enough about A* Search (A-star) and Path Planning to defend it in an interview
- General robotics systems knowledge
- Python and its usefulness in robotics
- No Python or programming experience required. I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Path Planning in robotics aims to find an optimal and viable path from your current location to your goal location. This is very important for any robot that must move something in the real world, whether it’s a robotic arm or a self-driving car.
This course will teach the A* search algorithm, which is a fundamental robotics algorithm. This algorithm was even used on the very first mobile robot, Shakey the Robot.
Who this course is for:
- Current or future Roboticists looking to learn about a core part of the robotics software stack