Skip to content
Technical Placement Questions(Previous Year)
- The ________ operator is true only when both the operands are true.
- bitwiseor Answer : B
- ________ function is used to move the file position to desired location within the file.
- fscanf Answer : C
- The do…while looping statement
- is executed only once if the condition is true.
- is also known as entry-controlled loop.
- is executed at least once if the condition is false.
- is unconditional looping statement.. Answer : C
- Which of these assignments is invalid?
- short s = 48;
- float f = 4.3;
- double d = 4.3;
- int I = `1`; Answer : D
- Which is an invalid name of identifier?
- factorial Answer : C
- Which of the following is not an iterative statement?
- do while
- for Answer : C
- What is the purpose of getc()?
- read a character from STDIN
- read a character from a file
- read all file
- read file randomly Answer : B
- Which data structure type is NOT linear from the following?
- Doubly Link List
- 2D Array
- Binary Search Tree
- Queue Answer : C
Scroll to Top